State Of The Art Programs That
Train The Brain To
Overcome Learning Problems
These programs build and strengthen neurological pathways that empower the brain to process information more quickly and accurately.
Catch Up Academically
Resolve Learning Problems
|Auditory Processing Disorder|
|Visual Processing Problems|
Effective Help for Autistic
Promote Speech Development
Many bright and talented students struggle in school. If your child is one of these students, you may be referred for private tutoring. However, before investing time, energy, money, and hope in traditional tutoring approaches, it is important to consider the following facts:
- 30% of school children have learning problems.
- Tutoring does not resolve learning problems.
- For children with unresolved learning problems, special academic help (such as tutoring) will be needed year after year.
- Children who continue to struggle despite receiving tutoring and other special help in school are likely to view themselves as hopeless failures.
- Frustrated, hopeless children often develop attitude and behavior problems.
The brain-based remediation approaches at Abba’s Child Learning Center are a highly effective alternative to traditional tutoring. When learning problems are resolved, children catch up academically and are freed to fulfill their potential.
Please contact us for more information on how Abba’s Child can help your child.